Solution Manual for 2010 Federal Taxation with H&R Block TaxCut 4th Edition Pratt
Table of Contents
1. An Overview of Federal Taxation.
2. Tax Practice and Research.
3. Taxable Entities, Tax Formula, Introduction to Property Transactions.
4. Personal and Dependency Exemptions; Filing Status; Determination of Tax for an Individual; Filing Requirements.
5. Gross Income.
6. Gross Income: Inclusions and Exclusions.
7. Overview of Deductions and Losses.
8. Employee Business Expenses.
9. Capital Recovery: Depreciation, Amortization, and Depletion.
10. Certain Business Deductions and Losses.
11. Itemized Deductions.
12. Deductions for Certain Investment Expenses and Losses.
13. The Alternative Minimum Tax and Tax Credits.
14. Property Transactions: Basis Determination and Recognition of Gain or Loss.
15. Nontaxable Exchanges.
16. Property Transactions: Capital Gains and Losses.
17. Property Transactions: Dispositions of Trade or Business Property.
18. Employee Compensation and Retirement Plans.
19. Corporations: Formation and Operation.
20. Corporate Distributions, Redemptions and Liquidations.
21. Taxation of Corporate Accumulations.
22. Taxation of Partnerships and Partners.
23. S Corporations.
24. The Federal Transfer Taxes.
25. Income Taxation of Estates and Trusts.
26. Family Tax Planning.